he software-designed architecture of the new NI PXIe-5645R vector signal transceiver provides users with unprecedented flexibility for applications such as RF transceiver baseband test,” said Jin Bains, NI Vice President of RF R&D.
• 65 MHz to 6 GHz frequency range, 80 MHz instantaneous bandwidth and 24 channels of high-speed digital I/Q
• Baseband I/Q interface with 16-bit data sampled at 120 MS/s with up to 80 MHz of complex bandwidth, configurable as differential or single ended
• Open, programmable FPGA that engineers can customise to add user-defined functionality
• NI offers an I/Q interface on new vector signal transceiver (VST) instruments
, which combine a vector signal generator and a vector signal analyser with a user-programmable FPGA for real-time signal processing and control.
• Engineers can use NI LabVIEW system design software to transform the VST into a new instrument or enhance its existing functionality.
• The new VST module adds baseband I/Q capabilities to increase test coverage for RF transceiver test.