Hands-on Demos at electronica:
- Bluetooth Xpress solutions: Discover how to add Bluetooth 5 connectivity to end node designs with zero programming and no Bluetooth expertise. Pre-certified BGX13 Bluetooth Xpress PCB and SiP modules provide the easiest wireless development path.
- Bluetooth mesh networking: Connect with the experts in implementing secure, reliable, large-scale Bluetooth mesh networks. Check out our demo highlighting the capabilities of Bluetooth mesh for smart lighting.
- Low-power WiFi: Add energy-friendly WiFi to your IoT designs. Silicon Labs’ WFx200 WiFi devices – including the world’s smallest WiFi SiP module with built-in antenna/crystal – deliver best-in-class power savings for longer battery life.
- Home automation and control: Seamlessly control Zigbee-enabled, interoperable smart home devices from multiple name brand vendors. See how Zigbee/Bluetooth Low Energy multiprotocol connectivity can enhance the user experience.
Silicon Labs’ IoT experts will present the following conference sessions:
- electronica Embedded Computing Design Industrial IoT Sessions, Hall 3 - ‘Bridging Wireless Worlds: Multiprotocol, Multiband Connectivity for the Industrial IoT’, Tuesday, Nov. 13, 14:00 – 14:30.
Wireless Congress Sessions:
- ‘Making the Right Choice: Wireless Technologies for the IoT’, Session one: IoT/Networks, Wednesday, Nov. 14, 11:30 - 12:00.
- ‘Comparing Zigbee, Thread and Bluetooth Mesh Performance – Who Wins?’ Session one: IoT/Networks, Wednesday, Nov. 14, 12:30 - 13:00.
- ‘Security Tradeoffs and Commissioning Methods for Wireless IoT Protocols’, Session two: Security, Wednesday, Nov. 14, 12:00 - 12:30.
- ‘Trending Near You: Advanced BLE Beacons Using Bluetooth 5’, Session seven: Bluetooth, Wednesday, Nov. 14, 15:30 - 16:00.
- ‘Driving WiFi Based Connectivity for Low-Power IoT Applications’, Session eight: WiFi, Thursday, Nov. 15, 12:30 - 13:00.
- ‘Radio Scheduling in Dynamic Multiprotocol IoT Applications’, Session 11: Technology, Thursday, Nov. 15, 12:30 - 13:00.