Visitors to this year’s IFSEC will have a chance to:
- Meet F1 racing icon Valtteri Bottas - security expert, Abloy UK is inviting visitors to IFSEC 2019 to learn more about its new global vision, ‘Abloy - For Trust’, and meet the company’s new brand ambassador, Finnish motor racing icon Valtteri Bottas, currently top of the leader board.
- Challenge Axxon’s Next facial recognition software to find your face among tens of thousands of IFSEC visitors in just a few seconds.
- See a live demonstration of Bradbury Group’s Vertex crowd control emergency escape gates in the show’s Attack Zone at 1620 on 20th June.
Drones and anti-drone technology
New launches from several businesses, including:
- Azur Drones – exclusive UK launch of Azur’s SKEYETECH autonomous drone, the first to be officially accredited to make fully autonomous drone flights in Europe.
- Percepto – the Drone-In-a-Box provider that recently tested its autonomous drones over the world’s first 5G network in Korea, claiming it will enhance real time video streams and lower battery consumption - lengthening mission times and the distances drones can travel from their launchpad.
- Dedrone - anti-Drone or counter drone tech - DroneTracker aggregates sensor information about potential threats, recognising and classifying drones of all kinds. Its web-based interface shows live threats, real time drone flight paths, and records forensic details including video evidence.
Biometrics and facial recognition software
Looking at how security professionals can take advantage of the advances in facial recognition software but without compromising security, IFSEC will feature video analytics technology that can analyse footage without a human operator and knows the difference between a person of interest and non-person of interest.
- BioSmart – the developer and producer of biometric access control systems will launch several new products related to palm vein identification. Applications include time and attendance and access control. Products are suitable for factories, restaurants, retail chains, banks.
Home and business property security
- huperLab will launch the new era of huperEyes 3D stereo cameras that increase detection accuracy and efficiency with AI-based stereo vision technology, offering 3D Tailgating Detection and 3D Virtual Fence Detection required at high-risk places, and 3D People Counter in wide area coverage.
- CSL Group is launching the brand new DualCom Pro Range, offering easier, faster installations and even greater resilience.
- Inim Electronics is launching SOL, an all-in-one wireless panel for professionals managing up to 60 wireless devices such as PIR, dual-tech detectors, magnetic contacts, smoke detectors, outdoor sirens, wireless keypads.
- Ajax Systems will launch The Hub Plus - designed to protect large facilities with a great number of rooms and people. New powerful processor and increased memory capacity have expanded the capabilities of the control panel: up to 150 detectors and 50 CCTV cameras can be connected to the Hub and you can add 50 users and create 25 groups for room security management.
- Traka - live demonstrations of the new Modular Lockers showing how can be used to manage equipment such as body worn camera technology.
- NSBox - whose access Nodes are devised for protecting outdoor video surveillance systems.
- Octopus - whose new mobile distress application allows you to send a panic alarm to a response centre, which can pinpoint the exact location of personnel in the field, making it easy to dispatch those closest to an incident.
- AMAG Technology - launching Symmetry CompleteView 20/20, a video management software solution designed to operate as a stand-alone system or integrate with the Symmetry platform that includes intrusion management, access control, identity management, visitor management, incident and case management, command and control software and mobile technology to deliver a complete end-to-end security solution.
Security and storage
- Manything Pro whose Manything Pro cloud solution is disrupting the professional security industry.
- Seagate - seventh-generation product, SkyHawk AI 14TB features expanded durability and a new 14TB capacity, the highest for a surveillance-optimised drive for security edge applications
- Toshiba - launching the new helium-sealed MG08 HDD series, available from the second half of 2019.
IFSEC International is part of the Protection & Management Series of events, which hosts over 1,600 suppliers showcasing 200,000 products, along with education sessions and networking for the security, fire, facilities, health and safety, and service management industries.
An IFSEC visitor pass gives unlimited access to the entire Protection and Management Series, which includes FIREX International, Facilities Show and Safety & Health Expo.