Bittium also exhibits Bittium SafeMove secure remote access solution for mobile workforce that provides the mobile workforce hassle-free, secure and seamless connectivity to the corporate network, innovative IoT solutions as well as R&D services for the wireless communication markets.
- Bittium Tough Mobile is a secure and durable Android-based LTE smartphone combining the latest information security and commercial device technologies. Bittium Tough Mobile incorporates a hardware-based security platform, which enables strong device security as well as deep integration of both customers' own and third party software security solutions.
- Bittium Secure Suite device management and encryption software product that complements the Bittium Tough Mobile smartphone with a scalable set of new software services for remote management, remote attestation and securing the network connections of the device. The Bittium Tough Mobile smartphone and Bittium Secure Suite form a unique, complete, reliable system for processing and transferring sensitive and classified material and securing critical communication.
- Bittium SafeMove software is a high-quality remote access solution, that provides mobile workforce hassle-free, secure and seamless connectivity to the corporate network regardless of time and place. Bittium SafeMove enables the utilisation of all IP based applications and networks by securing the connections between the work station and corporate services.
- Bittium provides state of the art, secure IoT solutions and engineering services for IoT and wearable technology markets. These markets include enterprise, healthcare, industrial internet, sports, and wellness. Bittium brings more than just a product to the IoT world - it brings solutions, encompassing the product and its integration into the 'connected world'. Bittium's solutions start with platforms which are optimised and tailored for customer-specified IoT use cases.
- Bittium offers for the telecommunication markets wireless communication R&D services for base stations and devices utilising wireless connectivity. Bittium’s thirty years of experience in R&D services eg. with 2G/3G/4G/satellite/Wlan wireless communication technologies as well as the research and standardisation work with future technologies like 5G, enable the development of complete base station or smart phone as well as transfer to production according to the customer needs.
Bittium’s products and solutions are exhibited at Hall 5 stand 5E40.